- Regular price
- Regular price
Menopausal hormonal changes can make vulvar skin drier, thinner, and more delicate. Our team of women doctors have developed this nourishing balm to hydrate dry vulvar skin. Rich and creamy formula that is infused with skin conditioning squalane and moisture retaining humectants for an intense hydration boost. Non-greasy formula, suitable for everyday use.
Not meant for internal vaginal use.
- Specially developed for menopausal vulvar skin
• Hydration boost
• Fragrance and allergen-free
• Developed by Women Doctors
• 100% vegan
• Made in Sweden
How to use
Apply a pea-sized amount onto the fingers and gently rub on the inner and outer labia. Use as needed.
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Squalane, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Paran, Propanediol, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Levulinate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Anisate, Polyglyceryl-3 Oleate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cannabidiol.
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
“As the vulvar skin barrier in menopause becomes drier and fragile, I have seen that many of my menopausal patients have been looking for a protective and hydrating product. As an OB/GYN I have not been able to recommend any good alternative, which is why we decided to formulate a product that we could recommend. The feedback from our patients has resulted in this nourishing balm with intense hydrating properties.”
-Dr. Gunvor Ekman-Ordeberg, OB/GYN, MD.,PhD
Where should the balm be applied?
Meno Care Hydrating Balm should be applied to the intimate area, inner and outer labia and mucous membranes.
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE?
- DeoDoc complies with EU legislation for cosmetic products.
- All ingredients and products are safety assessed for the area of use according to EU legislation for cosmetic products.
- The products are tested on real women by an independent laboratory, whereby they may be called gynecologically tested.
- The products are also dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- All products are developed in consultation with Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg, professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Karolinska Institutet.
Are DeoDoc's products vegan?
ARE THE PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
Yes, DeoDoc's Meno Care Hydrating Balm is specially formulated for dry and fragile mucous membranes that can occur during menopause.