- Regular price
- Regular price
Exfoliating stick that helps prevent ingrown hairs post-hair removal. Formulated with finely crushed natural lava stones from Stromboli in Italy. The exfoliator gently peels away dead skin cells, which allows the hair to penetrate the skin's barrier more efficiently instead of getting stuck under the layer of dead skin cells and growing inwards. Rich in minerals and moisturizing ingredients, like Vitamin E, leaving skin soft and silky smooth.
- With natural lava rocks from Italy
- Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
- 100% vegan
-Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
How to use
Wet the skin and scrub the exfoliating stick from the bottom up directly on the desired skin area 1 day after hair removal.Do not use the stick under running water.For best results - use together with DeoDoc's Shaving Trio kit.
Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pumice, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chelidonine, Butylene Glycol, Hectorite, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum
Fresh Coconut: A sweet yet tropical blend of creamy coconut
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
"Shaving fins, red dots or ingrown hairs actually have a medical name, namely Pseudofolliculitis barbae.This is an inflammatory reaction that occurs around an ingrown hair and it can be prevented or reduced by taking care of the skin before and after hair removal.Ingrown hairs occur because the hair can not penetrate the skin surface when it grows back.Instead, it gets stuck under the dead skin cells and causes an inflammatory reaction.To remove the old skin cells and make it easier for the hair follicle to grow back without irritation, we have created a gentle peeling."
-Dr. Gunvor Ekman-Ordeberg, OB/GYN, MD.,PhD.
How does the EXFOLIATOR prevent ingrowns?
The exfoliator gently peels away dead skin cells, which allows the hair to penetrate the skin's barrier more easily instead of getting stuck under the layer of dead skin cells and growing inwards.
WHY DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PERFUME?
DeoDoc only uses hypoallergenic scents/perfumes in all of our products. Hypoallergenic scents are free from alcohol, allergens and irritants, therefore, they are safe for intimate skin.
Regular perfume should never be used in the intimate area as it contains:
- alcohol which can have a dehydrating effect
- allergens that can cause irritation
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg