- Regular price
- Regular price
Post-shave balm with caring ingredients that instantly soothe, calm and moisturizes the skin after hair removal. Reduces inflammation, ingrown hair, razor burn and itching. When used regularly, it will help delay hair regrowth, keeping skin smoother and softer for longer. Can be used after waxing and epilation.
After Shave Balm is step 3 in DeoDoc’s 3-step shaving series.
- Slows hair regrowth
- Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
- 100% vegan
Often bought together with:
Ingrown Hair Exfoliator
-Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
-1.0 FL. OZ
How to use
Apply 3 pumps immediately onto the shaved area. For best maintained result, apply twice a day -morning and night or when itching occurs. For external use only.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Parfum, Naringanin, Chelidonine, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
Fresh Coconut: A sweet yet tropical blend of creamy coconut
Fragrance Free: Fragrance Free
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
"Post-shave care formulated to instantly soothe, calm and moisturize skin after hair removal. Reduces inflammation, ingrown hair and itching. Contains a natural plant extract that inhibits hair growth and refines hair diameter. When used regularly it will help delay hair regrowth, keeping skin smoother and softer for longer. May take up to 21 days before results are seen on hair growth.
Apply instantly on dry skin post-shave. For best results, apply twice a day, morning and night, for at least 5 days post-shave or when itching occurs."
-Dr. Hedieh Asadi, Medical Doctor
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?
WHY DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PERFUME?
DeoDoc only uses hypoallergenic scents/perfumes in all of our products. Hypoallergenic scents are free from alcohol, allergens and irritants, therefore, they are safe for intimate skin.
Regular perfume should never be used in the intimate area as it contains:
- alcohol which can have a dehydrating effect
- allergens that can cause irritation
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg