- Regular price
- Regular price
Create an optimal razor glide with our creamy shaving foam. Helps give a gentle intimate shave to leave skin silky smooth and hydrated.
Shaving Foam is step 2 in DeoDoc's 3-step shaving series.
Often bought together with:
After Shave Balm
Ingrown Hair Exfoliator
-Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
How to use
Shake well before use. Wet skin and apply an even layer of foam over the pre-shave oil on the desired shave area. Shave. Rinse off. If irritation develops, discontinue use. For external use only.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propane, Butane, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Isobutane, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycine, Urea, Fructose, Niacinamide, Inositol, Chelidonine, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PEG-14M, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate
Fresh Coconut: A sweet yet tropical blend of creamy coconut
Fragrance Free: Fragrance Free
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
"Rich foam that gives a protective lather and increased razor glide when combined with the Pre-Shave Oil. Leaves skin silky smooth and moisturized without razor burn.
Apply on top of the oil and proceed with shaving."
-Dr. Hedieh Asadi
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?
WHY DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PERFUME?
DeoDoc only uses hypoallergenic scents/perfume in all of our products. Hypoallergenic scents are free from alcohol, allergens and irritants, therefore, they are safe for intimate skin.
Regular perfume should never be used in the intimate area as it contains:
- alcohol which can have a dehydrating effect
- allergens which can cause irritation
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg