- Regular price
- Regular price
A relaxing spa set containing Daily Wash in Violet Cotton, Bath Foam and a handmade candle with the shape of a woman's body. Perfect to give as a gift or treat yourself to a relaxing moment in the bath or shower. DeoDoc's intimate wash and bath foam are formulated with the well-being of the vulva in focus. Both products have a pH of 5 to maintain the natural flora of the vulva. The intimate wash gently cleanses while leaving skin silky soft. The bath foam provides fluffy and long-lasting foam and is enriched with shea butter and olive oil, which has a moisturizing and softening effect on the whole body.
- Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
- Made in Sweden
- The candle is handmade in Sweden from vegan candle wax and certified olive groves. Unscented.
-Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
How to use
Daily Wash: When showering, use desired amount of intimate soap and then rinse with water.
Bubble Bath: Pour the desired amount of bath foam into warm running water for maximum foaming effect.
Candle: The candle can be used as a decoration or lit. Do not place the candle near any flammable materials, when lighting the candle place it on a plate to avoid wax dripping on furniture. Never leave a burning candle out of sight.
Daily Wash: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Lactic Acid, Laureth-4, Sodium Levulinate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tocopherol, p-Anisic Acid
Bubble Bath: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-14M, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Benzoat.
Candle: Olive candlewax, paraffin.
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
"As doctor’s, we’ve seen countless women get irritated skin from using normal bubble baths or bath bombs as these products are formulated with the incorrect pH for the vulva. Usually these products also contain dyes, allergens, normal perfume (or perfumes with alcohol) and essential oils which can lead to further irritation and even infection. Our Gentle Bubble Bath is formulated at the correct pH of 5 and is free from irritative ingredients and allergens."
-Dr. Gunvor Ekman-Ordeberg, OB/GYN, MD.,PhD.
WHY DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PERFUME?
DeoDoc only uses hypoallergenic scents/perfumes in all of our products. Hypoallergenic scents are free from alcohol, allergens and irritants, therefore, they are safe for intimate skin.
Regular perfume should never be used in the intimate area as it contains:
- alcohol which can have a dehydrating effect
- allergens that can cause irritation
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?
IS IT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
Yes, our revolutionary 3-step shaving solution gives the optimal preparation for sensitive skin.
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- All products are approved by the Swedish Medical Products Agency
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg