- Regular price
- Regular price
A skin-prepping oil that creates a protective barrier between the skin and the razor. Contains 100% plant-based oils that soften hair and ease shaving. Massage oil on the desired area and do not rinse off - follow up by applying the shaving foam on top of the oil.
The Pre Shave Oil is step 1 in DeoDoc's 3-step shaving series.
- Helps minimize razor burns
- Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
- 100% vegan
Often bought together with:
After Shave Balm
Ingrown Hair Exfoliator
-Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
How to use
Wet the desired shave area with warm water. Place 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand and massage evenly into the hair. Wait 1-2 minutes before applying DeoDoc’s shaving foam on top of the oil, then shave. For external use only.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olus Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Parfum, Glycine, Soja (Soybean) Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Camelina Sativa Oil, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid
Fresh Coconut: A sweet yet tropical blend of creamy coconut
Fragrance Free: Fragrance Free
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
"Ever experienced razor burn, red spots, ingrown hair or itchiness from shaving? Because we have! This series was developed to help eliminate these problems. With a pre-shave that softens the hair and skin, shaving foam that gives the razor smooth glide and after shave to calm skin and prevent red spots and regrowth of hair."
-Dr. Gunvor Ekman-Ordeberg, OB/GYN, MD.,PHD.
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg
WHY DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PERFUME?
DeoDoc only uses hypoallergenic scents/perfumes in all of our products. Hypoallergenic scents are free from alcohol, allergens and irritants, therefore, they are safe for intimate skin.
Regular perfume should never be used in the intimate area as it contains:
- alcohol which can have a dehydrating effect
- allergens that can cause irritation
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?