- Regular price
- Regular price
Foams without compromising vulvar pH and makes the bubble bath a relaxation for the body, mind and vulva. Long-lasting bubbles with nourishing vitamin E, shea butter and olive oil to keep skin moisturized.
- The only bubble bath on the market formulated for vulvar health
- Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
- 100% vegan
Often bought together:
-Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
How to use
Pour desired amount into running water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Parfum, SodiumCocoamphoacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, HydrogenatedStarch Hydrolysate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Lactic Acid,Laureth-4, Sodium Levulinate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters,Sodium Anisate, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract,Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tocopherol, p-Anisic Acid
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
"As doctor’s, we’ve seen countless women get irritated skin from using normal bubble baths or bath bombs as these products are formulated with the incorrect pH for the vulva. Usually these products also contain dyes, allergens, normal perfume (or perfumes with alcohol) and essential oils which can lead to further irritation and even infection. Our Gentle Bubble Bath is formulated at the correct pH of 5 and is free from irritative ingredients and allergens."
-Dr. Gunvor Ekman-Ordeberg, OB/GYN, MD.,PHD.
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?
WHY DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PERFUME?
DeoDoc only uses hypoallergenic scents/perfumes in all of our products. Hypoallergenic scents are free from alcohol, allergens and irritants, therefore, they are safe for intimate skin.
Regular perfume should never be used in the intimate area as it contains:
- alcohol which can have a dehydrating effect
- allergens that can cause irritation
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, this is the only bubble bath on the market that's formulated for vulvar health.
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg