- Regular price
- Regular price
Our most nourishing wash is formulated with 100% plant-based oils to leave skin soft and supple. Formulated with a unique composition of selected oils that soothes sensitive skin and restores its natural moisture balance. Leaves a light protective layer post-shower to give skin a long-lasting moisture boost.
- With broccoli oil and vitamin E
- Developed by women doctors and gynecologists
- 100% vegan
Often bought together with:
-Developed by female doctors
-Gynecologically and dermatologically tested
-Free from allergens, alcohol and parabens
-Made in Sweden
How to use
Pour a small amount into the hand to apply. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. For external use only.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Canola Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, Tocopherol
Made by gynecologists
Made in Sweden
We usually recommend oils to our patients that are going through menopause or to those that have overly sensitive skin. In this 100% natural oil-based wash we have handpicked protective,moisturizing oils to create a gentle cleanse for those with the most sensitive skin.
How To Use
WHY DO YOU RECOMMEND USING AN OIL WASH?
We usually recommend oils to our patients that are going through menopause or to those that have overly sensitive skin. In this 100% natural oil-based wash we have handpicked protective, moisturizing oils to create a gentle cleanse for those with the most sensitive skin.
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS VEGAN?
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, our Daily Wash is carefully formulated to gently cleanse without disrupting the vulvar microbiome
ARE DEODOC'S PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE?
DeoDoc follows European Union regulations for the manufacturing of cosmetic products
- DeoDoc ingredients and products fulfills the safety standards for area of use (i.e. Vulva-safe & vagina-safe dependent on product) according to EU regulations for cosmetic products
- Each product is gynaecologically tested which means they are tested on women outside of a lab environment
- Products are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- All of our products are developed together with DeoDoc's co-founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gunvor Ekman Ordeberg